A game by Madani Traoré and Nicolas Orange.
- 2-4 players
- 30 minutes
- Brainstorming, combo, family
- RELEASE DATE: 2021
Water, Earth, Fire or Air, it is when they are aligned that the Elements are the most powerful. Thanks to the cards given by the village Shaman, achieve the perfect alignment, the “Boussanga”, and put the forces of nature on your side.
Boussanga is a game of combinatorial strategy in which each player must place pawns according to the pattern of a card and try to line up at least 4 pawns of the same colour to score points, with the first player to score 16 points winning the game.
- Step 1 : Choose an Element card.
- Step 2 : Visualize the future of your Element tokens with transparency.
- Step 3 : Arrange your Elements tokens according to the combination and create a magical alignment of 4 or more Elements.
Prototype view – WORK IN PROGRESS
- Immediate handling
- Theme and aesthetics
- 3 game modes: duel, 2 vs 2 and solo
- Winner at 2019 Lacanau en Jeux festival – Lacanau, France (Children’s games category)
- Winner at 2020 Place au Jeu festival – Grenoble, France (Public Prize)